Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Canada, eh?


Hello :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but everything's been pretty hectic with holidays and social life (just kidding) and stuff like that but exciting news is that I'm going to Canada on an exchange program with my school for 3 months. I'll be boarding there and I'm hoping that people will log on here to keep updated with what's happening while I'm over there. So I'm trying to find winter clothes because apparently it's going to be absolutely freezing. Anyhoo, I've got my eye on a totally gorgeous pair of gorgeous Doc Martens. How cool are they?

Well that's it from me. Check out the Doc Martens website (just by typing it into google) and these are found in their Floral section. Totally gorgeous if you ask me :)
love and hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment