Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you ever felt that thing...


That thing when you feel so horrible and sick and pretty much everything in your life is screwing over? That thing when you can't stand to get out of bed in the morning but getting up is less painful than the dissapointment on someone's face? That thing when everyone stares at you and thinks about how gross it is that your nose is running, not knowing how crappy I feel and how I wish it wasn't running? That thing when you sit in a corner of the classroom, quarantining yourself and you feel like a horrible person for not sitting next to your newly found friend? When you just sit in class and read your book and kick off your shoes, past caring if the teacher gets you in trouble? Well I feel all of that right now. And worse. Ugh. I hate being sick! :(


love and hugs (but I won't hug you for too long because you'll probably end up catching this bitch of a cold) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment